SRI SRI YOGA
The Sri Sri Yoga course teaches the wisdom and techniques of Yoga in a very joyful and thorough manner. One learns a combination of gentle and vigorous series of asanas for the well-being of the body, while an equal emphasis is placed on techniques for nurturing the mind and spirit. The program also addresses some of the commonly occurring health and lifestyle issues that impact the body and mind.
The program combines essentials of ‘asanas’, breathing techniques, stretching and postures, meditation and relaxation. The tools and techniques taught in the Sri Sri Yoga program give a wide range of benefits, some of which are:
- Improves flexibility, the range of joint movements, the posture and alignment of the body, blood circulation and digestion
- Strengthens, nourishes and tones the muscles, joints, bones, internal tissues and organs
- Enhances the function of endocrine glands
- Provides prevention, relief and aids recovery from common illnesses
- Overall the body feels healthier, more energetic with greater immunity to disease and stress-related effects
- More peace and calmness in the mind
- Improved alertness and clarity
Sri Sri Yoga Level 1 – Your first step to a happy & healthy life
A 10-hour program designed by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Sri Sri Yoga Level 1 makes yoga fun to learn. There’s a mix of fun filled warm-up series, mild to intense yoga postures, revitalizing pranayamas, guided meditations, simple and relevant knowledge from the ancient text of Patanjali Yoga Sutras, a glimpse of Ayurveda and our unique body composition.
The pre-requisites are
Sri Sri Yoga Level 2 – Detox the body and de-stress the mind
For those who want to go deeper in yoga at Sri Sri Yoga Level 2, you will experience complete cleansing of the entire system – mind and body both – so that you feel light and fresh to make a new start. Advanced yoga poses and breathing techniques, along with Subtle Strengthening and Healing Contractions (SSaHC) – the highlight of the program – Sri Sri Yoga Level 2 is a way to detox the body and de-stress the mind. A four-day vacation in a serene retreat setting, you will look forward to keep coming back to your Self more often.
Experience a new dimension to yoga, enjoy its subtle benefits on the mind and spirit, along with evident ones on the body, register for a Sri Sri Yoga Program near you.
Pre-requisite: Sri Sri Yoga Level 1, The Sri Sri Happiness Program / Yes!+